GOOD NEIGHBORS COMMUNITY OUTREACH
FASHION WITH A PASSION
Fashion With A Passion (FWP) is a subsection of the Clothing Network organized to assist members of the community with their clothing needs. The program works in several ways:
- Operation of clothing drives to gather lightly used clothing for redistribution.
- Members of the community provide new clothing for distribution in the network.
- Clothing Exchange – On certain days participants in the network bring in clothing for exchange.
- Sponsors – A person can sponsor someone in need and commit to assist them in obtaining necessary clothing.
- Some clothing are re-donated to other charities or shipped overseas.
Clothing Network meetings are held monthly.